Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Don't be afraid, come right on in! I won't bite...much

I started this as a place to freely express how my body feels on a day to day basis, however, I know you're out there and maybe a little scared to talk to me in comments. I won't glom on I promise, I don't even expect a omg I'm so sorry honey on each post but I kinda feel like I'm talking to myself,

If you are a fellow sufferer of any of this mess, please speak up, the lonely feeling is the worst of them all.

If you are a loved one of someone with any of this going on and you just want perspective or even to vent, feel free to speak up but honor my wish that this be a safe space and keep it polite, we may all learn something from each other here.

If you're just stopping by or landed her by accident, feel free to look around and say hi and maybe take your shoes off and stay a while.

Pain update for today, drowsy with a chance of clumsy, this balance and dry-mouth issue need to be addressed asap. everything is still sore

peace,
Jules

1 comment: