Sunday, July 18, 2010

sorry there have been no updates recently

but doing some RL stuff and the pain/sleep cycle I've gotten behind on this blog.
Starting up a Chill campaign and playing AD&D again.  When almost immobile, pull out the things you enjoy that don't hurt too much to do. I need a bed I can fold away so I can sleep somewhere other than the couch or maybe a double height twin air mattress that I can deflate in the mornings.  I think this couch is what's causing or at least aggravating my hips and lower back.  ROFL the Julia Needs A Bed Fund donations can go to my paypal. gipsydreamer@gipsydreamer.com. (I'm actually not serious, I know funds are tight for everyone and an abandoned and hurt person doesn't tug the heart strings like and an abandoned and hurt animal.
Crap, see, now I've gone all morbid.

Gonna take my night night drugs and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment