Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I don't like the drugs but the drugs love me

My medication routine stands at this (for now)

AM: Wellbutrin,Clonipin, Topamax

Mid day: Flexaril, Vicoden Clonipin

PM: Flexaril, Vicoden, Clonipin Traznodone

this pretty much means I'm a walking (when I can) zombie.
so far I'm not liking the Traz. It's a failed antidepressant l at made people sleep, so it's prescribed as a sleep aid. Problem is, it makes me burp-up all day and makes me so drowsy all day long that I feel like I'm never really awake and like I'm moving though mud or in slow motion.

Tonight we cut my dosage of the Traz down to half a pill to see if it makes me more functional and less lump on the sofa.

In other news, Ava the moose sized doggie has been a godsend for me this past week. She shadows me everywhere I go and on more than one occasion has braced me when I thought I was gonna fall down. I told John tonight he should look in to service dog training for her. If she were mine I certainly would

Here's Ava! I think she's trying to decide if she can lick the camera or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment