Saturday, July 10, 2010

Some Times It Hurts So Much To Love

This past week has been hell, I need about 3 tries to get up off the couch and I can hear/feel my knee joints grinding together. I have two molars that have broken open to the nerve and hurt constantly, but no one here does charity dental work. So I'm stuck for a lack of about 80.00. My ex, who I won't name by name in this blog has decided that he is parking my domains for my make up and jewelry business and that if I want him to keep hosting them I need to pay him 200.00 a year for each one and that I need to do so by the end of this month. He know I have no income and since I was honest and told DSHS that after he kicked me out I've been spending most of my time in Oregon. I'm waiting for an answer from my ssi appeal but I think I may have to refile. I am flaring so bad, it takes me 3-4 tries to get up off the couch and I am winded and almost crying in pain. I don't know what resources are out there for me but I need to find something. Living on Kris & Johns sofa can't last forever. I need my own space and prove to myself that this Illness isn't controlling me. The ex called me a thief and a liar because I called him on his own crap. Someone told me I should put a fundraiser button up that links to my paypal but I'm too proud and I know money is hard for everyone right now. I want to combine the make up & the jewelry and combine them under one name. I can get hosting service for 42.00 a year that does the exact same thing that the ex did with out the guilt and the stress that triggers the flare up.
I was going to post the email exchange between us but i figure y'all don't need that.

good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment