Thursday, July 15, 2010

tonight I wanna die or at least I feel like I am

 My muscles ache, I forgot my morning meds because I slept through when I should have taken them. I fell getting out of the tub and had to have help getting out. I'm bruised all over because my balance is going.  I think I need more intensive care than the clinic here can provide.  I think  I have also developed a kidney infection. as that's where my back hurts and oh god does it hurt so bad..  I don't know what to do, I can't afford the ER and  I can't afford a non-free clinic doctor.  I feel like I'm dying as it is.  :(  help me? even if it's only prayers. Where is the help for people like me? The invisible ones, that fall between the cracks in the system?

1 comment:

  1. Options

    1) hit ER and ignore the bill (only works if you don't give a crap about your credit)

    2) apply for citizenship to canada eh?

    ReplyDelete