Monday, July 12, 2010

real pain post (I know, I know no witty title today) be warned there may be whining involved

here we go
  • Shooting pain down my arms and legs all this week
  • Joint aches in my fingers, hands themselves, wrists, elbows, hips, (omg my hips) lower back ankles and feet
  • What I can only describe as 'splintering' pain up my shins in the front
  • exhaustion on a level that scares me, getting up to go to the bathroom and getting back has become an event. three-four tries to get up, catch my breath and my balance, go pee, wash hand, stop by the kitchen and grab something to eat and drink because god forbid I have to make this trip again any time soon. By that point my body is screaming at me and I'm in tears as I collaspe to the couch, panting for breath.
  • oh and last but not least, the water retention along with severe dry mouth.

This is an everyday occurrence for me multiple times a day, The drugs aren't helping, the main stressors in my life are things I can do nothing about and lack of my own car keeps me trapped here. I need new friends and more positive energy around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment